Monday, February 2, 2009

THIS LIFE IS FILLED WITH UPs AND DOWNs

I have come to realize some thing really impressive and i was thankful to God that i got it earlier than late. well very well the bible tells us to rejoice when a wise saying is revealed to you. to heat the nail straight to the head, what i am saying is this no matter what happens in your life so far you have being giving birth to you are accountable to every thing pertaining you. if i don't make mistakes i can't be strong or develop strength to be able to face so many challenges. this is a brief illustration from my life. i regard it as the shadows of my life,Pity me now I just can’t help myself thinking or worrying about this wish I see everyday. How can one free his/her self from the regular inconvenience Nigeria dispose out to her citizen? to be cooperate let me begin to give a brief introduction about myself my names are Richard oluseye Anthony olusegun I originated spiritually from the beautiful city of heaven and on the physical scene I am an indigence of Lagos state, A tribe that belongs to the Yoruba land. I began my life at the late 80s that was March 15 1989.
I thank God for my life now and the future, I am thankful to God for the future because I know H e is going to make it sorry, rather He as made the future very bright for me that I can’t just resist it thanking him. For now I pray He give me wisdom knowledge and understanding all this I pray in Jesus name I pray. Amen……………………………………..to be continued either tomorrow or today.
How I seem to be in a hurry to pick my pen and continue me write-ups. I sat in the parlor wondering and pondering on what should be done, in my family and the country as a whole. What will I do if I were a president? Otherwise or incise. Will I ever think about imposing a change in the country or add to it misery? What do you think about this problem faced in the world at large and in Nigeria at home? Definitely every thing or incident signifies a thing or really have a reason for it occurrence. I will like to draw a reference to an incident that happened in my life, when I was in my secondary school days I was forced to repeat a class due to my lack of unseriousness. I was weeping bitterly when I got hold to my result, after realizing this; I made up my mind to be serious more than before or should I saw then. I Richard is interested in writing, I love it but the big point is this I don’t know how to write.
to be contined in the full episode of this autobiography, or let me say publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment