Saturday, February 21, 2009

The River Runs Dry



I am so close to the river,
Trying to fetch some water.
I find it very uneasy to fetch,
Because the water looks pure
Maybe clean, that’s the reason
I can’t fetch…

Surely the villagers made it uneasy,
I came to ask my self why would they?
Hoping to get an answer from the river.
Like a plumber I looked to get a solution
But the villagers don’t seem to bye my idea.

The river is a vital amenity in the village,
And it has now been polluted.
Human are born equal why then
Do we hate each other that the river
Has to be polluted by the wealthy,
Because they don’t drink from it,
They will always want them to beg from them
So they can be in control of all things.
We will all give an account of every
Act we make, while don’t we serve equal.

Human heart is full of wickedness and evil.
We just can’t help our self-doing well,
So the river runs dry in my village,
Because of human wickedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment