Monday, February 2, 2009

old people should be shown concern more than before.

Writing now to make justification about the old and to inform us about the importance about the old in our society. Vividly the old really play a vital role and need more attention and care like the younger ones or let me say the youth need in the society. I may be forced to say the old need more attention than the youth. Reason is due to some point I have gathered and I am ready to share with you. But before then or during my write up I will like to share a story about a boy that have gained a lot from his grand mother.A boy named ade was just 8yrs asked his father did I have a grand mother cause my friends at school usually turn me into a laughing stoke any time the talk about them visiting there granny at the island and their mother telling them so many folk story, telling them about the era of colonialism and how they are been treated by the white and telling them about the era of the early pre colonialism. His dad made him to understand some factor that visiting his mother by him would be so expensive consoled the little boy so sad. While the little boy suggested that he will be so happy if his dad can only take him along so they visit her ones, his dad so depress and anger was flowing through his vain backed at his son, ‘are u deaf that I have no money!’ his so down left his presence and went to lye down .

re colonialism. His dad made him to understand some factor that visiting his mother by him would be so expensive consoled the little boy so sad. While the little boy suggested that he will be so happy if his dad can only take him along so they visit her ones, his dad so depress and anger was flowing through his vain backed at his son, ‘are u deaf that I have no money!’ his so down left his presence and went to lye down .

so i will like to apologize cause i know i had lie writing this, at the first paragraph i said i was writing out of justification but lately i just realized i was writing out of curiosity due to the state of mind i found my grand mom when i went to pay her visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment