Saturday, November 21, 2015

#Regrets or #Thanksgiving...

While I am still feeling the pain and regrets of loosing my laptop, Phone and modem, to the act of burglary, when I was serving my fatherland in Kwara State, barely a month before I left service. I felt I was hated and forgotten by God to have allowed such thing to have befalling me His Favourite Son (despite my shortcomings). Despite the fact that the
thief or neighbour saw my external-hard disk on my bed and still refused to take it, I still remained bitter. Even though the last time I backed-up my stuff was in mid-2014.

But today I bumped on a 'padi', who served with me in Kwara State. He told me something that swept me off my feet and unconsciously forced me to have a rethink about still feeling the pain of burglary. With smile in his face, he said he too lost something...well not vital confidential documents as you can find in the laptop. He said the weekend of our passing out, he rushed to Lagos for his brother's wedding only to be called that his house at Ilorin was on fire and everything in it got burnt to the ground. How horrible can that be? But thank God he is the kind of dude that likes taking his certificates around, else his five years of studying to earn a First Class in Mechanical Engineering would have been a 'waste'.

So really, I just thought to myself, you might think your story is enough reason to be down or commit suicide, have you heard other people's stories...? They still remain strong.
Stay strong and remain focus on your dream(s), sooner than you know it things will smoothing and change for the better!!!

Richard Oluseye Anthony (@Roluseye) Speaks::::
Sent via GlitzPlusEnt® email services provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment