Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

#ManyThanks #MyThanksgiving

Its amazing how time flies, and how much I have been able to gather in the shortest period of time...

Each moment and each passing time, I try to hold my SMILE in the face of difficulty and pain...

I reminisce about how my journey and step in life have been; not trying to impress anyone with words and lies, but every now and then, I try to impress and be truthful to myself. Truth is, I have so much to be thankful for than to grumble over...

People who know me, I mean know me, know that I wasn't born with a silver spoon, hence, I'm trying to build my diamond spoon.

I'm not where I want to be, I'm on the road though, but I'm not where I used to be... This is not achieved through my accord, but by God Almighty through Jesus Christ (the author and finisher of my Faith- the WORD of God) and through my parents, Mr and Mrs Richard, my siblings; Yemisi, Wale and Dupe and my elder brother Engineer Ayodele (these set of people remain with me through thick and thin). I thank my closest cousins, Segun and Bunmi Lebi for supports granted me.
I want to thank my Fiancee, Ola Oluwapelumi, her sisters and parents Elder and Mrs Ola, they too have been supportive.

Special thanks goes out to my relatives and friends, for keeping it real with me and most times taking all my bullshits. Thank You.

To those of you that have been in one business or the other with Glitz Plus Entertainment, thank you for working with me. We are certainly going somewhere, we are not giving up because there is a whole lot to fix in our world today.

Happy thanksgiving day and have a great and fulfilled day.

@Roluseye Cares!
Forwarded via GlitzPlusEnt® Email Services, network provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment