Sunday, January 11, 2015

WONDER!!! (A POEM BY ROLUSEYE)



A random pix from +Google Search 


I once walked the valley of death…
Even though death couldn’t take me, it was a horrible sight…
I once had what is called fame, but I preferred faith…
Death told me; don’t be scared for all men shall die…
I found the courage to tell death, it’s the debt we all owe…
Where do we go from here, nobody knows for certain…
For certainty is an illusion, which we possess through faith
All men shall die is the only certainty known by man…

I once read a book about Europe…
A continent to behold; once filled with hatred and racism…
A land rich in bread, butter and honey…
USA, a nation highly dependent on power and money…
They gave us burger; we all laughed and ate it…
Forgetting that we are baggers and should change it…
How my people perish for lack of knowledge and they don’t know it…

I have walked and wonder this earth all these years…
For all I have seen or read is a mirage…
I have sailed on lies and illusion all my age…
It’s time to distance myself from these things…
At these times, my wounds are just healing…
The pain of my mystic is still echoing…
I need a voice to calm me, a palm to caress me…
Who would I talk to, who would touch me…
For I am in this lonely land chased away from home,
Left alone to die…

No comments:

Post a Comment