Wednesday, November 26, 2014

INTRODUCING: #MeetOneofUniversityofIbadanBestGraduatingStudent


@Roluseye

Some people ask me questions as to why I am writing my article on #MeetOneofUniversityofIbadanBestGraduatingStudent and why I am focusing on the University of Ibadan alone. Here is my humble response:
I am not restricting my article to the overall best graduating student from faculty or the University, rather I am publicly showing my readers who are majorly from America and other European countries how sound Nigerians/Africans are in terms of academic and innovative activities. I will however not mince words when it comes to writing the academic status of those who I interview, be it they are the best in their department, faculty or the entire University community. Both the intent is to cover if possible and if time permits, all discipline.
I just kick start the column with restriction to only University of Ibadan for now because that is my Alma Mata. But i hope to cover most Nigerian Universities and possibly major African countries. So far, we have interviewed Emmanuel (Zaga), a humble and good friend of mine, who finished his undergraduate pursuit as the best in his faculty. Check out the interview link Here.
The two graduates I will be interviewing and introducing next/soon on my blog are actually from the Faculty of Engineering; Osho Samuel from Mechanical Engineering and Opeoluwa, from the department of Petroleum Engineering; one of them is the University Best Graduating Student in the 2013/2014 academic session. So keep your fingers crossed and kindly subscribe to this blog to stay up-to-date

If you feel your school usually produce the products that fits this trend, kindly mail (richard4real55@gmail.com) me your school name and the contact of the person you wish ‘us’ to interview. 
NOTE: This column is intended for only first class graduates who are 'exceptionally' news worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment