Sunday, November 30, 2014

HAPPY NEW MONTH AND SEASON GREETINGS!!!

I presently lack the linguistic construction to present my thanks and gratitude to you, to you who is presently reading this piece and to those who have been here to read one or two pieces in my blog. Richard Oluseye Anthony is committed to sharing his thoughts on social issues and will not have been here if not for God my Father and  you all. This is not my end of the year speech (lol), but my cross-over speech to the last month of the year of 2014. You guys have been fantastic and loving, you have always given me reasons to give my best when blogging my thoughts.  The funny and inspiring thing is that, you all come from all over the world, especially the United State of America to this tiny space to read my thoughts, I am humbled and honoured. Wishing you all happy new month and compliment of the season
May all our dreams and aspiration which are targeted for 2014 be achieved before the end of the year, in Jesus name…

No comments:

Post a Comment