Tuesday, October 14, 2014

INTERESTING ENTERTAINMENT NEWS THAT INTERESTED ME THIS WEEK…#Roluseye



Samklef and Wizkid Heat!

Wizkid


Samklef
For some time now, Samklef and Wizkid both popular music arts in Nigeria and arguably big act in Africa haven’t seem to be on same page. As Samklef is reported saying Wizkid refused to work with him again, he (Wizkid) is also going about dissing his (Samklef) talent. Below is an excerpt from Samklef who was once a close pal and producer to the young talented StarBoy CEO, Wizkid.
"I'm not happy with Wizkid. I like his music, but I don't like him as a person anymore. The reason I don't like him anymore is, why do you go about spoiling other people's business? I never spoiled your business, never came out to say anything bad about you for four years. So why would you go to an OAP and tell the OAP that the reason why you no longer work with me is because my beat is amateur. What does that mean? Those amateur beats was what brought you to limelight, was what made you meet the same Akon who first dropped 'Don't Dull' on your voice." – Samklef opines.
What do you think about this heat guys…? Because i personally think Nigerian musicians need to put their "sh*t" together...and move the industry further from where it is...



Follow Richard Oluseye on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn: @Roluseye

No comments:

Post a Comment