Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Audacity Of Hope

I tag myself as being lost and weak, I can barely wake up or see things clearly. Life is funny to me as I have not fully understood what life really means and what it has for me. Oops! Did I just say life should have something for me, I guess right. This is why I say I'm still sleeping, in the bike or whatever. The fact be told, I don't think it's fair enough if you don't give life something and you expect something in return (feeling guilty as charged). But hold on, I have given life some things, though it might not be enough or up to standard, but I am trying. (Straight face).
Hmm, you might wonder, what might have gotten to me to have me put on this 'writing coat' which I have put off for a very long while...I have been living a boring life you might say, but I will say I
have been living my own life.
Sincerely, things have being rough- well, I mean to say life has being rough, as I don't get to get what I want and even if I get them, I don't get them when I want them.
It is necessary note that, those who make it in Life or who come to change the world didn't have Life being fair to them, the took the bull by the horn and took change of their destiny. The truth be told, it is easier said than done when it comes to overcoming challenges or a certain phase of Life.
Well. As I decide to take things easy and pause for a moment so that I can put things straight, my heart keeps playing the song of hope and happy ending. Regularly, that voice keeps popping into my head, 'don't stay right down filling your life with pity and regrets, get up and take your stand to be successful'. I make mistakes so that I can be better, hence there is an audacity of hope that all my sorrows and suffering will soon turn to joy and happiness.
If I'm successful after all these odds and challenges, I belief GOD will be pleased with me and if I end up being filled with self pity and decide not to getup and do things, then HE will be angry with you.


From The CEO of Glitz Plus Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment