Saturday, March 14, 2009

'MOTHER'...

Dear mother, how do you do?
I have been on the street,
living you all alone to your fate.
I was stupid to have done that,
if not crazy to have left you one minute.

So sincerely I never mean to leave you,
but was perplexed by what I see from the outside.
you have been good to me mother,
let me say you have been good to all your children
you gave us things equally and evenly,
how then will I have to leave you?
Why then will I have to trade you for a Naira or Dollars,

Without your sincerity and generosity i wonder,
where will I be.
I have been waiting for an answer to a question
that have been troubling my heart for decades now,
the question is why do my people suffer?
I am under your care so i need an answer from you mother.
I now taught about it re branding can it work in me,
while my people suffer I talk about re branding,
am I been just to this people? Mother Africa free us,
free me free our lands free our people from this rout that as befalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment