Monday, May 15, 2017

Entrepreneur Linkup: Let Us Work Together


Hey there, are you an entrepreneur or presently don't have a job to keep you busy and you posses integrity and professionalism? And you reside in
Lagos?

Then, you are the person I need, let us hook up, connect with me here. Send your email address to my inbox, I will reach out to you.

For what, you might ask?

I have a couple of ideas that I need hardworking and enterprising young minds to work with me on. Instead of doing nothing or resorting in unproductive ventures, let us do great things together.
No matter who you are, there is something you are good at or can learn.

Who am I and what do I need you for?

1. I have a published product I need a team to work with me on.
2. I am building a brand serviced product with my co-founder, that, I need professional entrepreneurs to work with me on.
3. I am also building a CCTV/Technology firm with my partner.

From the above, I need a Social Media strategist, Sales executive, Marketing Executive, Research Analyst, Financial analyst, etc.

Together, we can build something iconic.
Get in touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment