Saturday, May 25, 2013

TO THE LADY IN MY LIFE…

The lady in my life is all I can think of writing about at this point of my life, not because she propelled me to do the writing about her but because I see reasons to do such. You might think of her as not this magnificence empress, but I can beat my shaggy chest to contend that she is as beautiful as flowers that sprout out in the break of the day, her skin suave and garden-fresh like that of a Lillie in the garden with no furrow at all. The lady in my life, her eyes is as clear as the blue sky. To tell the truth, I lack the linguistic construction to describe this angel cast down from heaven to look after me or mollycoddle me, her beauty and characteristic are intrinsic and cannot be ordinarily describe with human understanding. To tell an alternative truth, this lady in my life is so sufficient that you cannot resist her beauty, wealth and fame because she so much have them to give a man who take her as a wife. I will be introducing you all my experiences with this lady in my life, but before then it is important that you understand that I am only talking about one lady in my life that have influenced me greatly and not numerous numbers of women who are no script writers in my life but figure head figures, who are neither influencing me greatly or helping me to realize my potentials. Over the years I have been a victim of a selfish kind of love, now I realize I have to give kudos and acknowledgement to the lady in my life who is working tirelessly to see me become wealthy and famous and positively impact my society and not to be a dormant being who is alive but not living. There are countless times I act virtuously and she chastise me, I often misjudge her that she hates me but now I realize that she loves me more than I can imagine. There are countless times I am as broke as a broke ass and she comes around to rescue me and save me from shame and segregation from my friends and those women who are just after my downfall and shame who pretend to be the ladies in my life. Funny enough, this lady in question might have no knowledge that she is the lady in my life but if she search inside of her she will know that she is mine and I can do anything for her as long as she remains faithful, loyal and do not treat me like she treats other guys who are six fit underground facing judgment now or who are almost six fit under the ground. If you are not convinced about the lady in my life that she is all mine and loyal, what about the pledges that she made to me, she said, after loving me she couldn’t love another that was after she had told those other men that she loved them, and then she found me and said this pledge and promise. Before I fell in love with her, I remember always pleading if she can give me the permission to touch her there, touching her deeply, I mean her heart the way she touches mine and to my greatest dismay she exclaimed “Yes baby!”. Very well, I will be explaining this aspect of her touching my heart; with her tender hands she touched my fragile heart and thought me how to love. You might call me insane, yes I am for her. I really wish I can help it or you can be in my shoes to experience what I am experiencing with the love of my life. Funny isn’t it, how people look out for the crash of our love and how with their great cynicism we become stronger with those things they expect to make us weak. When love captures you, you either go blind or you go insane…

No comments:

Post a Comment