Friday, July 3, 2009

ME,ME AND ME.

I am glued to the chair and I can’t help myself taking my eyes off the television. I was ‘impressed’ rhetorically to what I see and just heard on this device. It was written boldly as an heading “activities in the varsities is now paralyzed due to ASUU strike”, then a taught stroke me that what is the meaning of all this? I ask myself. Then I increasing fixed my eyes on the television like I was going to get an answer I glanced more, suddenly there was news ‘that government as granted amnesty to the people of Niger delta’. Then I came to realize that the government dually doesn’t care for her citizen, I stood up and made my way to the bedroom to sleep over it having it in mind that I am going to put all in my mind to writing tomorrow morning.
I tiredly woke up and quickly looked at the wall clock seeing that it is past eight I said my morning prayer and made a quick gripe to my towel then made my way to the bathroom where I had my bath and get my tooth brushed. I seem to be prepared for the task ahead of me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment